Tuesday, September 21, 2010

english 101

I am taking an English class this term and I hope that I pass . because  I am too old for this , writing a paper  is not for me , first of  I don't like to write and second  my grammar skills are worst than a fifth grader . but with god grace and mercy I have written a fairly decent paper without too many errors and my brain still in tack, but my nerves are shot and my memory is going fast . two more weeks till the final paper is due , time to rewrite and think about how to put it in woods that people  can read. life gives us so many choices , sometimes we don't know how to choose ,hopefully we all choose what is right for us at that time. O K back to the drawing board  and write this paper- I would rather go to the beach .

No comments:

Post a Comment